Insight And Dedication Through Business Disputes
At Shanze Partners PLLC, Attorneys at Law, we excel at clarifying your business objectives, simplifying the legal processes needed to achieve them, and building proactive strategies that insulate you from liability and potential litigation. However, when disputes and conflicts do arise, our attorneys are tenacious in pursuing durable solutions that secure your enterprise and protect your bottom line. We handle complex civil and commercial litigation, especially those involving multinational parties or regulatory systems. In addition to providing driven and adaptable trial representation, we have successfully resolved cases in pretrial negotiation and alternative dispute resolution.
Each of our attorneys is fluent in English and Mandarin, and thoroughly-versed in both North American and Asian business norms and legal systems. We have been retained as lead counsel and special counsel to enterprises involved in litigation in the United States, the People’s Republic of China and Hong Kong, and have succeeded in favorably resolving domestic and cross-border lawsuits for our clients.
Litigation And Mediation Services For Domestic And Multinational Companies
The attorneys at Shanze Partners PLLC, Attorneys at Law, work directly with our clients to ensure they are informed and empowered through every step of the dispute resolution process. We represent clients incorporated in, and with interests in, the United States, East Asia and South Asia through matters including:
- Pre-litigation investigation and assessment
- Pre-litigation demand letters and negotiations
- All stages of litigation for civil and commercial cases
- Settlement negotiations and settlement document drafting and review
- Foreign money judgement recognition in the United States
- Special counsel on civil and commercial law in the People’s Republic of China
While our proactive counsel can prevent litigation, our detail-oriented trial preparation and resolute advocacy enables us to steer you through business lawsuits, should they arise.
Asserting Your Rights Through Bankruptcy And Insolvency Proceedings
The bankruptcy attorneys at Shanze Partners PLLC, Attorneys at Law, are passionate about enabling our clients to take full advantage of the state and federal legal systems in reclaiming their financial security and viability, while shielding them from personal liability. We assist businesses facing significant debt, bankruptcy or insolvency due to bad investments, loss-generating deals, overly-optimistic consumer or family spending, or unfortunate accidents and tragedies.
We also advise those clients who are participating in a variety of legal proceedings to assert and pursue their rights as creditors to businesses facing bankruptcy. We represent enterprises and investors through a range of matters, including:
- Debt restructuring and repayment negotiations
- Individual bankruptcy (Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code)
- Business bankruptcy (Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code)
- Cross-border bankruptcy (Chapter 15 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code)
- Corporate dissolutions
- Assertion of creditors’ rights and due diligence
- Bankruptcy-related litigation, including claims by and against trustees, former officers and directors, and recipients of avoidable transfers
Although we primarily serve bankruptcy clients in the Pacific Northwest, we have extensive connections with bankruptcy and creditors’ rights lawyers across the United States and in East and South Asia, and can therefore support you in multiple jurisdictions.
Meet Business Challenges With Our Clarity And Confidence
For clarity and confidence through business disputes, contact Shanze Partners PLLC, Attorneys at Law. You can schedule a consultation with our Seattle office by calling 206-258-7567, or by completing our online form.